- State: NSW
- Occupation: Sponsorship Manager & Freelance Photojournalist
- Why I Use Humminbird: Put simply, the clearness and quality of the Humminbird Mega Imaging needs to be seen to be believed. Snag-dwelling Murray cod are my primary target species, so I rely heavily on the clarity of the Mega Imaging to clearly delineate between snag and fish - It really is an unfair advantage!
- Targeted Species: Murray Cod, Golden Perch, Barramundi
- Fishing Highlights: I've had many highlights over my ten-year photojournalist journey, but the opportunity to share a casting deck and learn from some of the best in the business, like Rod 'Codfather' Mackenzie, is still top of the pile.
- Favourite Locations: Murrumbidgee River, Windamere Dam, Peter Faust Dam, Copeton Dam, Blowering Dam and the mighty Murray River.
- Most Memorable Capture: In the black of night and under a rumbling Copeton Dam sky, I had a bathtub worth of water carved out under my surface lure, as close to 100lbs of mighty Murray cod detonated on my Mudeye Snake. At 1.3m in length and with a surface crack louder than a Stockman's whip, it is a sound and sight that will be permanently etched into my memory.
/posted in Pro Team