- State: New South Wales
- Occupation: Fresh Produce Quality Assurance at ALDI Stores
- Why I Use Humminbird: In order to be the best at what you do, you need the best tools and Humminbird provides them. From my first Wide 3D unit in the mid 1990’s until my present Helix G2, Humminbird products have allowed me to be continually competitive in all the events I choose to participate in. Without the underwater eyes my units have provided me over the years, I would not have been able achieved what I have. I can honestly credit Humminbird products for playing a big part in my 50 top ten finishes and numerous wins over a variety of events and different fish species.
- Targeted Species: Australian Bass, Golden Perch, Murray Cod, Bream and Flathead
- Fishing Highlights: Putting the competitive side of the sport aside, seeing my daughter and son catch their first fish on a lure was by far my greatest fishing highlight!
- Favourite Locations: Freshwater - Glenbawn Dam for its year round fishability using a wide variety of different styles and tactics. Saltwater - The iconic Sydney Harbour offers some of the best sport fishing in Australia over multiple species, with a pretty awesome backdrop.
- Most Memorable Capture: Fairly recently I managed a 95cm Murray Cod fishing with great mates. Not quite the meter long benchmark, but it’s never just about the fish. I truly appreciate all the friends this sport has provided me.
/posted in Pro Team