1. Information and instructions on how to enter this promotion and claim a reward form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Promotion and by claiming a reward, consumers accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be contractually bound by them.
2. The Promoter is BLA Distribution ABN 27 078 276 758, 131 Rivergate Place, Murarrie QLD 4172 Australia (the “Promoter”).
3. Claims are open to residents of Australia only, who are not in any way associated with the promoter or the promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter; Dealers, Retailers and their Related Entities are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Related Entities has the meaning given to that term by the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
4. The Promotional Period means from at 00:01 (AEST) on 20th March 2018 to 23:59 on 31 May 2018. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Promotional Period, or the deadline for making bonus item claims at their discretion.
5. To be eligible to claim the Free AutoChart Live SD card, consumers must purchase, from an authorised Australian Humminbird Pro Store during the Promotional Period, one or more of the following products:
|104498||SOLIX 10 CHIRP GPS|
|104499||SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS|
|104500||SOLIX 12 CHIRP GPS|
|104502||SOLIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS|
|104504||SOLIX 15 CHIRP GPS|
|104506||SOLIX 15 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS|
6. Where a Participant must have purchased a Humminbird SOLIX Series unit in order to apply for a Free AutoChart Live SD card:
- that product must have been purchased from a Australian Humminbird Pro Store;
- the product must have been paid for in full by the Participant within the promotional period in which the Participant is applying for a reward
- the Participant may only make one claim application in respect of that product; and
- the Participant must immediately return any claim they receive in connection with that product to the Promoter if they return the product for a refund or credit. The Promoter reserves the right to issue the Participant with a request for the return of the AutoChart Live SD card. Additionally, if the AutoChart Live SD card is not returned upon request, the Promoter reserves the right to issue the Participant with an invoice to the value of the AutoChart Live SD card received, which is to be paid to the Promoters nominated account within fourteen (14) days. Upon failure to make contact with the Promoter and/or meet these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to report to the Police and/or other relevant authorities, any claim(s) it suspects to be fraudulent.
7. For authorised Australian Humminbird Pro Store visit http://humminbird.com.au/dealer-locator/
8. In-Store stock may vary from store to store.
9. To redeem the Free AutoChart Live SD card, consumers must then complete the official online redemption form at https://humminbird.com.au/promotions/, by the due date of 31st May 2018 and by:
- submitting the requested details, including full name, phone number, delivery address, email address;
- submitting the store purchase details, unique serial number and the purchase receipt number for the relevant purchased product;
- uploading a legible, scanned copy of the purchase receipt for the relevant Promotional Product.
10. File types accepted for the scanned copy of the purchase receipt include jpg, jpeg, gif, png, or pdf to a maximum size of 20MB.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims (including contacting the place of purchase) and claimants (including a claimant’s identity) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The validation of claims will take up to 14 days.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or fraudulent claims will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, indecipherable, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected claims.
13. Claimants must retain a copy of their original receipt(s) for all Promotional Products which warrants the ‘Redemption reward’ claim, as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all Redemption claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s ‘Redemption reward’ claims and forfeiture of any right to a ‘Cashback reward’. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Australian registered business and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to the ‘Redemption reward’ claim.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant. Identification considered suitable for determination is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
15. All claims must be carried out by the actual purchaser of the Participating Product. Claims or registrations by any other person will not be accepted. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The purchase date is determined by the date printed on the authorised Australian Humminbird Pro Store tax invoice submitted as proof of purchase. Any claims or proof of purchase received after the 31st May 2018 will be deemed invalid. The tax invoice must clearly specify the store of purchase, tax invoice number and purchase date.
18.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from this promotion. Independent financial advice should be sought by the claimant
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other implied warranties under any legislation in Australia & New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) participation in this Promotion or any use of a Gift.
21. Claims are not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for other goods or services.
22. Claims cannot be made on back orders.
23. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.